Naughty, Naughty Me (An Update of Sorts)

Jeeeeez, it's been exactly two months since my last post!

And what excuse do I have?? NONE.

I'm unemployed atm, and have had nothing but time. But time is a tricky mistress. When you think you have more than enough... You don't.

I've done soooo much since my last crafty post. Which was in April XD

I suck, I knowwww D:

First, let's revisit my Knitolutions, shall we?

Knitolutions 2012



  • Knit at least one lace shawl - I made TWO!
  • Knit a project with beads  - Check!
  • Learn how to read lace knitting charts - Check!
  • Do more advanced Colorwork - still working on those mittens from October LOL
  • Make at least one sweater this year - I am almost done with one, and going to finish up another one that had been luring around since last year....
  • Make at least 6 pairs of socks - two down, working on another pair right now...
  • Use up my worsted/chunky yarn stash - hasn't happened yet. I have been working on my fingering wt. stash though... :P
  • Finish at least two projects a month, or 24 total for the year - Finished 19 projects so far! Yayyy :D
  • Replace inferior accouterments with better ones - well....not having a job puts a damper on this one. I need a new ball winder, yarn swift, and I want a set of Knitter's Pride 16" interchangeables. *le sigh*
  • Crochet more -check! I have crocheted more so far this year than I did last year... amigurumi not included lol
  • Make an Afghan or blanket with all the crappy red heart I still guiltily hoard. - I'm still working on my blanket. I decided to just finish up the colors I started and be done with it. Ugh.
In other news, I have also been on a baby knit kick! I have a nephew due in October, and I have been making things for him. 

Tell me these aren't the cutest lil socks you ever seen??!?? :D

I thought I would make the critter something with colorwork :P
I am also working on a blanket, this pattern to be specific. I will show you my progress to date, but I won't say anymore about this shitty ass waste of my life blood pattern. I plan on making a whole post about it when I finish it this week.

Progress... was slow and steady, now erratic and frantic as FUCK. It's to be done by Friday 8/24 D:
So yeah. I have a shitton of progress to report, but I don't want this post to become more epic than it already is, so later this week I'll share more of what I was doing instead of blogging I've been working on in the past few months *ahem*, or you can check out my FOs on Ravelry if you have an account and just cannot wait :P

I have a bunch of all new YRSTS's in store for you (yes, I haven;t forgotten about it! I have been keeping tabs on offensive patterns lol), as well as some super especial crochet-centric posts coming up soon! I'll make more of an effort to post more, I promise!! :P

Comments

  1. Those baby socks are, in fact, the cutest goddamn thing I've ever seen. And I cannot *wait* to read the post about that blanket, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love <3

Popular Posts