And what excuse do I have?? NONE.
I'm unemployed atm, and have had nothing but time. But time is a tricky mistress. When you think you have more than enough... You don't.
I've done soooo much since my last crafty post. Which was in April XD
I suck, I knowwww D:
First, let's revisit my Knitolutions, shall we?
- Knit at least one lace shawl - I made TWO!
- Knit a project with beads - Check!
- Learn how to read lace knitting charts - Check!
- Do more advanced Colorwork - still working on those mittens from October LOL
- Make at least one sweater this year - I am almost done with one, and going to finish up another one that had been luring around since last year....
- Make at least 6 pairs of socks - two down, working on another pair right now...
- Use up my worsted/chunky yarn stash - hasn't happened yet. I have been working on my fingering wt. stash though... :P
- Finish at least two projects a month, or 24 total for the year - Finished 19 projects so far! Yayyy :D
- Replace inferior accouterments with better ones - well....not having a job puts a damper on this one. I need a new ball winder, yarn swift, and I want a set of Knitter's Pride 16" interchangeables. *le sigh*
- Crochet more -check! I have crocheted more so far this year than I did last year... amigurumi not included lol
- Make an Afghan or blanket with all the crappy red heart I still guiltily hoard. - I'm still working on my blanket. I decided to just finish up the colors I started and be done with it. Ugh.
In other news, I have also been on a baby knit kick! I have a nephew due in October, and I have been making things for him.
|Tell me these aren't the cutest lil socks you ever seen??!?? :D|
|I thought I would make the critter something with colorwork :P|
|Progress... was slow and steady, now erratic and frantic as FUCK. It's to be done by Friday 8/24 D:|
I have a bunch of all new YRSTS's in store for you (yes, I haven;t forgotten about it! I have been keeping tabs on offensive patterns lol), as well as some super especial crochet-centric posts coming up soon! I'll make more of an effort to post more, I promise!! :P